I am seeking a position in production, shipping & receiving, or the customer service field.
SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
• 3 years experience as shipping manager.
• Solved customer service questions and problems.
• Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word)
• Initiated contact and resolutions with credit card companies, United Parcel Service, banks, customers, and other employees within our company.
• Able to lift and load heavy objects.
• Learn quickly, and work extremely well with others.
• Team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Shipping Manager Freedom Books, Evansville, IN January 1998 to August 2001.
Processed and insured materials were packed, shipped, and received in a timely manner. Maintained our United Parcel Service account and database program. Handled the inventory, ordered and stocked supplies. Took care of customer concerns and problems. Handled credit card transactions and issues with the bank when problems would arise.
Clerk/Cashier Goodwill Industries, Evansville, IN January 1996 to January 1998.
Handled cash and credit card sales, as well as assisted customers with merchandise, questions, and loading of furniture. Priced, stocked, and maintained inventory.
• Career Choices Incorporated 700 East Walnut Street, Evansville, IN Microsoft computer classes.
• Obtained General Equivalency Degree, June 1994.